Notes from our Donors

I plan to personally thank every person that takes the time to donate to help Marlee. Here are some of the notes I got back:

You are very welcome, I wish I could give more but we are a little
tight ourselves. We have a rescue dog ourselves, she is a part pit
bull who was abused but you couldn't tell now as she is one of the
friendliest dogs I have ever known and she seems to have forgotten all
about the abuse she had suffered in the past.

I am very glad there are people like you who care enough to try and
help out dogs like Marlee. Good luck with everything! Oh by the way
putting your vets number up there was a great idea, that is what
convinced me you probably were not trying to scam me, so hard to know
sometimes and that was a good way of proving it.

Another animal lover,
Bill

No comments: